This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Empire Elite LTD (a company registered in Ireland under the number 580295 with its registered office at 40 Chestnut Grove, Ballymount, Dublin 24 D24 CC2V ) (“5428 Apparel", “we”, “our”, and “us”).
• What information we collect
• What we do with your information
• Disclosure of your information to third parties
• Security of your information
• How long we keep your information
• Access to your information and updating your information
• Right to object
• Your other rights
• Exercising your rights
What information we collect
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by placing orders or filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you:
• Register to use our Site;
•Place an online order on our Site or in person;
•Sign up to receive our newsletter;
•Enter a competition, promotion or survey;
•Participate in social media functions on our Site; and
•Report a problem with our Site,
Information we collect from you
We may collect, store and use information about your visits to the Site and about your computer, tablet, mobile or other device through which you access the Site. This includes the following information:
•technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type and settings, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and geographical location; and
•information about your visits and use of the Site, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site, pages you viewed and searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, referral source/exit pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and website navigation and search terms used.
Information we collect about you from other sources
We may also collect information about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
We use marketing tools, Squarespace Analytics and MailChimp on our Site. These tools automatically collect information about you when you use our site, opt-in/sign up to any marketing services on our site and/or place an order.
What we do with your information
We use your information:
• To carry out any orders you place online on our Site;
• To provide you with information that you request from us; and
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• Where it is in our legitimate interest to do so, we use your information:
• To administer our Site including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, mobile device or other item of hardware through which you access the Site;
• As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
• To measure or understand the effectiveness of any advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
Where you have given us consent, we shall provide you with information about any new products, services, events, promotions, special offers and other information which we think will be of interest to you. You can withdraw your consent at any time, but without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You can update your details or change your privacy preferences at any time by contacting us as given in “Contacting us” above.
Disclosure of your information to third parties
Our Site is hosted on Squarespace Inc. Squarespace provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you. Your data is stored through Squarespace’s data storage, databases and the general Squarespace application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. For more insight, you may also want to read Squarespace Terms of Service (https://www.squarespace.com/terms-of-service/) or Privacy Statement (https://www.squarespace.com/privacy/
We may share your personal information with:
• We may share your personal information with our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to enable us to carry out any contract we enter into with you.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties where it is in our legitimate interest to do so including for the following reasons:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
• If all or substantially all of 5428 Apparels assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation; or
Security of your information
The data that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored through Squarespace’s data storage, databases and the general Squarespace application at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). In addition, your data may be transferred outside the EEA to MailChimp and Stripe.
Where personal data is transferred to and stored in a country not determined by the European Commission as providing adequate levels of protection for personal data, we take steps to provide appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data. If you would like further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA, please contact us using the details set out above.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How long we keep your information
Access to your information and updating your information
You have the right to access information which we hold about you. If you so request, we shall provide you with a copy of your personal information which we are processing. For any further copies which you may request, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
You also have the right to receive your personal information in a structured and commonly used format so that it can be transferred to another data controller (“data portability”).
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Right to object
You have the right to object at any time to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Where we process your information based on our legitimate interests
You also have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal information which is based on our legitimate interests. Where you object on this ground, we shall no longer process your personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Your other rights
You also have the following rights under data protection laws to request that we rectify your personal information which is inaccurate or incomplete.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to:
• Request the erasure of your personal information erasure (‘right to be forgotten’);
• Restrict the processing of your personal information to processing to which you have given your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of others.
Exercising your rights
Where we have reasonable doubts concerning the identity of the person making the request, we may request additional information necessary to confirm your identity.